The excitement and anticipation of the holiday season can bring out the kid in us no matter how old we are. It’s a beautiful thing! Spending time with your family and friends sharing old memories while creating new ones is certainly a happy and warming experience that we wish could last just a little longer. Unlike children though, the “adult” in us unfortunately has a little more to wonder about than when is Santa going to get here! Shopping, cleaning, organizing, planning, decorating – are you getting stressed just thinking about it all? Let’s help you start a new tradition this year, less stress and more fun! Here a few tips, links to ideas and a holiday checklist to help make this holiday season as relaxing & enjoyable as it’s meant to be, Happy Holidays!
Check the links below for additional holiday tips and organizing checklist…
Organizing tips to help reduce the stress:
- Start planning early – who to buy for, gifts you’re buying, meals you’re prepping, Christmas card, food you need to buy, parties you’re hosting or going to etc
- Make your lists and check off as you complete each task, keep everything in a holiday folder that’s easy to get at for quick reference
- Do an inventory check and replace items as needed – gift wrap, decorations, broken bulbs, dishes if you’re hosting any holiday parties etc.
- Wrap gifts as you purchase them or schedule a wrapping day and be sure to keep date
- Schedule some time for YOU. It’s important to take time for ourselves to relax and consider much we’ve already accomplished. Enjoy!